90% Purity Porcine Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium USP38 Grade Relief
Porcine Chondroitin sulfate sodium USP36 is produced from porcine
cartilages with 90% purity which complies with USP grade. Porcine
chondroitin sulfate sodium is powder of white to yellowish clolor,
and is extremely hygroscopic once dried.
Chondroitin Sulfate is a molecule, which occurs naturally in the
body. It is an important component of cartilage, the tough
connective tissue that cushions the joints. It delivers nutrients
to the joint cartilage, helps to inhibit the enzymes that decompose
the joint cartilage and speeds up the formation of a new joint
cartilage. As a result, the elasticity and plasticity, which are
the functions of the joint cartilage can be maintained through the
use of Chondroitin Sulfate.
White to off-white powder
Infra Red Confirmed
Loss on drying
(Method I USP231)
PH (1%H2O solution)
- 20°~ -30°
Residue on Ignition
Organic Volatile Residual
Clarity (5%H2O solution)
Total Bacteria Count
Yeast & Mold
100% through 80 mesh
1. Dietary Supplements : Porcine chondroitin sulfate sodium could
be used in combination with other joint health ingredients
including Glucosamine and MSM(Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane) in Tablets
as dietary supplements intended for joint health
2.Drugs : In chinese pharmacopia, injectable porcine chondroitin
sulfate sodium is used to produce injections intended for human
3. Foods: Porcine chondroitin sulfate could also be used in food
- GMP workshop to Produce the porcine chondroitin Sulfate
- Quality Certificate. We have NSF-GMP certificate, Halal Certificate
ISO9901/22000, and DMF docs for porcine chondroitin sulfate.
- Almost 20 years Professional. Our company had been producing bovine
chondroitin sulfate since 1997, we are professional.
- Good Reputation Among customers. We gained a good reputation in
chondroitin sulfate industry due to our honesty in business.